Become a Referee!
Refereeing is an amazing way to be a part of rugby! To become a referee, just follow the steps below.
- Complete the online World Rugby law exam found at http://laws.worldrugby.org/
- Complete World Rugby’s online Rugby Ready program found at http://rugbyready.worldrugby.org/
- Complete the WR Concussion Management for the General Public module found at http://www.playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/?documentid=module&module=21
- Fill out the Concussion Information Form
- Sign up to take a Level 1 Referee Certification course. To view upcoming courses, check out the RNC Calendar.
- After you are certified, Rugby NorCal's Operations Manager will reach out to you to get you connected with your local club and start refereeing!
- In order to get paid for refereeing at tournaments or high school games, you will need to fill out the Rugby NorCal Referee Agreement and submit it to email@example.com
Have questions? Contact RNC Operations Manager, Christina, at firstname.lastname@example.org