Become a Referee!
Refereeing is an amazing way to be a part of rugby! To become a referee, just follow the steps below.
- Complete the online World Rugby law exam found at http://laws.worldrugby.org/
- Complete World Rugby’s online Rugby Ready program found at http://rugbyready.worldrugby.org/
- Complete the WR Concussion Management for the General Public module found at http://www.playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/?documentid=module&module=21
- Complete Safe Sport Certification.
- Fill out the Concussion Education Form and submit to email@example.com
- Complete NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to take a Level 1 Referee Certification course.
- In order to get paid for refereeing at tournaments or high school games, you will need to fill out the Rugby NorCal Referee Agreement and submit it to email@example.com
REQUIRED BY LAW
All coaches, administrators, and referees must upload the following to Match Apt or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org: